All of Love (オールオブラブ Ōru obu Rabu) more commonly referred to as Snow Lily (スノウリリイ Sunou Rirī) - the name he was given by his Eve, Misono Alicein, or Lily for short. He's the seventh of the eight Servamps and he loves to strip no matter where he is or whoever's around him. He takes in orphans and has a room for them in the Alicein mansion.
When he's not in his butterfly form, Lily has blonde hair that reaches a few inches above his shoulders, and like all vampires in the series, he has red eyes. In his ears he wears a single upside down heart earrings, as for his clothing he wears a mostly unbuttoned pink shirt under a black jacket with a red lining, over his shoulders appears to be a long white scarf. His pants are black with the top of them left unbuttoned, his shoes are black as well.
Lily wears his and Misono's contract symbol, and a pocket watch around his neck. When he's in his butterfly form, his small insect body is black with a section of pink on his wings in the shape of diamonds.
In the past, his attire consisted of a pink buttoned up striped shirt tucked into a black pair of pants that was held up by a belt with a silver buckle. Around his neck he wore a white scarf like item with a red gem that had a gold border and a long black jack that reaches his ankles. His hair was longer and pulled over his shoulder, held in place by a thin ribbon tied into a bow.
Lily is a cheerful and caring person. Although he was never good at fighting, he always wants to protect those who are dear to him. After Misono's mother was killed by his jealous stepmother, his stepmother died cause she wanted to kill Misono. Then Lily feared, that if Misono found out the truth, he would hate himself for being born and he would hate lust, the lust that led his dad to make love to another women.
He's shown to have deep empathy and love for others, as he takes in abused, abandoned, or dying children, and takes care of them.
Not much is known about his past yet, but when Misono saw fragments of his memories, it's strongly implied that Lily used to be a human (like the other Servamps). When he was young, he didn't wish to live any longer, but was then turned into a vampire by the creator of Servamps. He viewed his change into a vampire as a punishment, questioning his creator why he did so.
Hundreds of years later, the Servamps received a request from C3 that asked them to kill their own creator. Viewing his creator as being too dangerous, Lily voted for accepting the request, together with Old Child and Doubt Doubt. After Kuro done the request for them, then Lily commented that this was the best thing to do.
For generations, he served the Alicein household, but it's not known when he entered exactly. He's allowed to take in the orphans if he protects the "young masters". Once he met with his older brother Doubt Doubt, he asked if he was allowed to live with them. Since that day, Doubt Doubt lived with the Aliceins, but he didn't have a contractor until Mikuni Alicein's mother formed a pact with him.
He was previously the Servamp of Mikage Alicein, Misono's grandfather. And when Mikado's wife was killed by Mikuni and Doubt Doubt, Mikado ordered Lily to make Misono forget about all that had happened. Then Lily did as he was told and whenever Misono was about to walk in the direction of the east wing of the mansion, Lily would make him sleep or forget where he wanted to go. After Mikage's death, Lily was given to Misono (skipping Mikado Alicein). From Misono he got the nickname "Snow Lily" and Mikage's old pocket watch as his contract item.
The next time Lily's seen is when Mahiru visits Misono's mansion. There, he introduces himself, and he wants to strip, but Misono stops him.
Later, Lily is part of the training team for Mahiru that Mikuni leads. But he's not a fighter, but he does use magic to make the "battlefield" invincible for others.
One day, when Misono is hurt after a battle, Mikado forbids him from leaving the mansion. Misono does what Mikado says, then Lily erases his memories of his friends coming to the mansion, and even Mahiru calling Misono.
When Otogiri manages to get inside the mansion, she pretends to be one of the servants, and Lily is tricked. Then a puppet of Lily leads Misono to the truth of what happened, that Mahiru was at the mansion and that Lily always manipulates his mind. Then Misono gets mad at Lily and leaves the room. The real Lily is shocked, and he wants to follow him, but unfortunately he's attacked by puppet Lily, who's controlled by Otogiri herself.
The other servants of the mansion come to rescue Lily and attack Otogiri. Then Lily is able to flee, and follows Misono. When he finally meets him in the garden, Misono's mad at him and sends him away, showing his disappointment at Lily's betrayal.
After Misono said, "Leave me alone!", puppet Lily stabs the real Lily from the back and destroys his pocket watch, which is the symbol of Misono and Lily's contract. Doing so, his contract with Misono is broken and he loses all of his Jin, meaning he's defeated and incapacitated (but not killed).
Then Lily breaks down, and when he awakens again, he seems different. He doesn't want to strip anymore and feels utterly weak. Then Misono and Lily immediately renew the contract, then Misono gave him a new pocket watch, one that was a gift he found in a letter from Misono's deceased birth mother.
But Lily still doesn't want to give up fighting Tsubaki. So, he and Misono still meet with the others. Misono was able to convince his dad that he's not a kid anymore and he's allowed to leave the mansion again.
Later, they have to rescue Licht Jekylland Todoroki and his Servamp, Lawless. Therefore, they have to infiltrate Tsubaki's HQ. Lily helps Misono climb the stairs by carrying him. When Tetsu fights Tsubaki's subclass, But Lily can't able to help him, can't prevent his brother, Old Child, from being defeated.
After C3 shows up and scares Tsubaki away, then he and Misono are brought to the C3 HQ where Lily doesn't feel well. Then Misono states that Lily's getting smaller as his condition worsens.
- Like the other Servamps Lily's capable of swapping between his human form and an animal form, and he'll revert to the animal form when he gets exposed to sunlight. His animal form is a black and pink butterfly, he's capable of speech in his butterfly form.
- Lily's capable of generating a large scythe in combat, he uses this along with Misono's lead to perform the "Execution Block of the Red Queen".
- Lily's able to make a person fall asleep on the spot, and thus erase/manipulate some of their memories. He used this method for years on Misono, to prevent him from finding out the truth behind his birth and his mother. It's unknown if it only works on humans or if it works on vampires, too. He can activate this spell by simply moving his hands beside a person's head.
- He's able to turn specific areas invisible for others. He used this when he turned the battlefield from Mikuni's training invisible.
- Strength: 5/10
- Tactics: 7/10
- Cooperativeness: 9/10
- Mental: 5/10
- Appearance: 10/10
- Sex Appeal: 10/10
Misono is All of Love's current Eve and the one who gave him the name Snow Lily. The item of their contract is a pocket watch. Misono has known Lily since he was born, due to Lily being his grandfather's Servamp and having served in the Alicein house for a long time. After his grandfather's death, and thus the end of his and Lily's contract, Misono immediately formed his own contract with Lily. Their contract was broken once, when Lily was defeated, and his original pocket watch got destroyed, but they renewed it with another one.
Lily is very caring towards Misono, as well as extremely protective of him. This is because Misono is generally weaker and more sensitive, as well as the fact that Lily didn't want Misono to find out about his birth and mother as he feared being rejected and Misono hating himself for being born. Misono is often annoyed by Lily's gestures, remarks or attempts to strip and even though they had a big fight, Lily and Misono have a good relationship with one another and care about each other a lot.
Not much is know about their relationship. Mikuni was originally supposed to be the heir of Lily, however, Mikuni had run away with Doubt Doubt before that was ever a possibility. They seem to have had a friendly relationship and because Lily knows the truth behind Mikuni's past and the reason why he killed his mother, Lily still seems to trust and respect Mikuni. However, Lily does not hesitate in attacking Mikuni when Misono orders him to do so.
- "Hello, there! Wanna see my boobies?" (Chapter 4)
- "I'm Snow Lily. 'Lily' for short." (Chapter 4)
- "These kiddies are my servants! You've met Yully and Marry. Vampires every one!" (Chapter 4, to Mahiru)
- "Mahiru-kun is so damn plucky! Huh, Kuro?" (Chapter 5)
- "I'm not a pervert..." (Chapter 7, to Berukia)
- "They never change. Still pushy as ever. Takes me back." (Chapter 10, to Kuro about C3)
- "As for me, it's like time had forgotten about me altogether..." (Chapter 19)
- He fears spiders and his older sister, The Mother.
- His first contract item is Mikage's old pocket watch given to him by Misono. After it got destroyed, Misono gave him a new pocket watch he found in a letter from his birth mother.
- He's the only Servamp who turns into an insect.
- He loves to eat macarons and drinks coffee rather than tea.
- His favorite colors are pink and white.
- In the English version of the manga he is falsely referred to as "she", but Lily identifies as a male.
- In the first popularity poll he came ninth with 1470 votes.
- His star-sign is Pisces.
- His favorite drink is Café au lait.
- His hobby is watching movies (romance movies in particular).
- He also smokes.